Our Managing Agency, based in London UK, has the following opportunities available:
Company Secretarial Assistant Role Profile
We have an exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will provide support to our Head of Governance by:
– Maintaining all statutory records and registers for Premia Companies
– Supporting the day to day administration of various Boards and committees, including collating agendas, preparation of packs, action tracking and timetabling meetings
– Production and review of minutes
– Preparation and filing of Annual confirmation statements and other Companies House forms within the required timeframes
– Drafting of Board resolutions as required
– Maintaining a schedule of company policies ensuring that all policies are reviewed on an annual basis.
Actuarial Assistant/Analyst Role Profile
We are looking for an Actuarial Assistant/Analyst.
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of analyses used to set syndicate reserves and the preparation of materials for the reserving committee as well in preparing for the onboarding of two new books of business into the syndicate.
Should you be interested in applying for any role, please send a covering email and your CV to email@example.com