Assurances Continentales (“ASCO”)
Assurances Continentales is a subsidiary of Premia Holdings.
About Assurances Continentales
Assurances Continentales SA (“ASCO”) provides risk-transfer and run-off solutions for EEA insurers. As a result of its strategic reorientation from actively underwriting insurer to run-off specialist, it is at present equally responsible for managing the run-off of its remaining portfolio, following cessation of live market underwriting on 31 December 2020 and transfer of renewal rights to other insurers.
ASCO is a subsidiary of Premia Holdings Ltd, a Bermuda based legacy reinsurance group with operations in the USA, Bermuda, UK and EU.
ASCO is authorised by the National Bank of Belgium and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium and the Financial Services and Markets Authority.
Learn more about ASCO here
You can view ASCO’s core values here
Board of Directors
- Colin Grint (Chairman and Non-Executive director)
- Scott Maries (Non-executive Director)
- Leigh Oates (Non-executive Director)
- Nicole Verheyen (Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee and Independent Non-Executive Director )
- Patrick Coene (Chair of the Nomination and Remuneration Committees and Independent Non-Executive Director)
- Olivier Terlinden (Chief Executive Officer)
- Sofie Lins (Chief Finance Officer)
- Ben Fonteyne (Chief Risk Officer)
If you are not satisfied with the service received, the details of how to make a complaint are set out below:
In the first instance please contact:
T: +32 3 339 24 13 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASCO | Entrepotkaai 5, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium